Blueberry Liquid Extract - Water Soluble
Has good toning, antioxidant and moisturizing properties
Description: Extract obtained from Vaccinium Angustifolium (Blueberry) fruits. An extract of the Lowbush Blueberry (Vaccinium uliginosum), Blueberry Extract is rich in antioxidants including Vitamins A and C, providing natural protective and rejuvenating benefits for skin and hair. It is soluble in water, alcohol, and glycerol but is insoluble in oil.
- It is rich in antioxidants, which help fight free radicals that cause aging
- It is an excellent source of vitamin C, which helps to brighten and even out the skin tone
- Helps to soothe irritated skin and reduce redness
- Excellent source of moisture for the skin, helping to improve hydration levels and prevent dryness
- Has antibacterial and anti-inflammatory properties
Use: All skin care products can be added to a wide range of products including creams, lotions, shampoos and conditioners, bath products, and moisturizing products such as face oils, face creams and body butters, to provide additional flavor and nutrients.
Applications: Slowly stir desired amount of liquid into formula and mix well. Typical use level .5% to 5%. For external use only.
This is a natural product which may darken with age (discoloration will not affect efficacy). Slight fallout may occur over time. Protect from oxidation. Store at room temperature.
Tips: This product provides rich attributions to formulations such as lotions, shampoos and soap. Test your final product to ensure optimal performance.
INCI: Vaccinium Angustifolium (Blueberry) Fruit Extract