White Kaolin Clay Powder
Description: Purenso® Kaolin Clay is mild clay that can be used in many ways but primarily is used as a thickening agent and binder. It is used in a plethora of specialty soaps like melt and pour soaps, face & body masks, mineral make up, bath fizzes etc. Off-white fine powder, odorless. Insoluble in water.
Ingredients: 100% Kaolin White Powder
- Great covering ability and anti-caking properties
- Able to absorb fats from the skin
- Improves the appearance of enlarged pores
- Helps clear up breakouts and blemished skin
- Has soothing properties (ideal for sensitive skin)
Uses: Face powders, face masks, creams and lotions for oily skin, bath powders, foundation cake makeup, dry rouges, deodorants, soaps. Skin protective products.
Applications: Can be added to formulas as is, usual final concentration 4-20%. For external use only.